Alumni - Student Networking Night
Thursday, March 21, 2019
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
North Avenue Academic Building - 6th Floor
ALUMNI TABLE HOSTS
- Brian Duffy '03, Benefits and Insurance Adviser, Customized Benefit Solutions, Inc.
- Brian Murphy '97, Senior Vice President, Coyne Public Relations
- Dariel Bobadilla '14, Student Records Specialist - Data Management, Stevens Institute of Technology
- Greg McCormack '14, Senior Analyst, Demand Process, Hudson Bay Company
- John Depaola '15, Financial Adviser, Northeast Planning Corp.
- Lajuana Timothy '07, Account Manager in Recruitment, Forrest Solutions
- Latifah Olivier '07 '09, Investigator State Department of Labor
- Leana Malinowsky '08, Teacher, Pvt. Nicholas Minue School
- Linda Baron '10 '11, Founder/Executive Director, Bright Futures Club, Inc.
- Maria Rodriguez '10 '12 Speech Pathology
- Mark Franciotti '10, Senior Wealth Strategy Associate, UBS
- Melanie Washington '93, Vendor Partnership Professional, TAPFIN-Manpower Group Solutions
- Melisa McPhatter '94 '99, Jersey City Public Schools
- Patti Swick '10, Teacher, Elizabeth Board of Education
- Rick Fuentes '77, Retired Colonel and Superintendent/ Visiting Fellow, New Jersey State Police/Rutgers University Center on Policing
- Ruth Ma '12 15 Occupational Therapy
- Ryan Carr '00, Senior Vice President, Merril Lynch
- Sara Peña '96, Director, Hispanic Policy, Research and Development, State of New Jersey
- Shadaya Bennett '15, Legislature Director, NJ State General Assembly
- Sofia Cordero '13, Mazars USA
- Veronica Montagna '93, Partner, McCarter & English Attorney at Law
- Vilma Veras '15, Human Resources Manager, Wellness Company